Where Have I Been?

Last week was jam-packed crazy! I had to finish pictures for a client, pack for my trip, and make sure the dishes, laundry, and other things were done before leaving, so that didn’t leave a whole lot of time for blogging. Plus work was a little hectic and I was tired all the time. Come to think of it, I’m still tired all the time. I don’t know if my thyroid is getting out of whack again or what the deal is.

My weekend out-of-town at the dockdogs event was a lot of fun! We got to hang out with some old friends and make several new ones. So I’m looking even more forward to the rest of the season! I am probably going to be ready for a bit of normalcy, though! These busy weekends have been killer 😦 I’m planning on running tonight after work, and then taking the dogs out to the dog park for some conditioning work (my poor out of shape doggies!). Then home to make dinner and all that other fun crap.

This weekend is the All American 5k, and Miss N’s birthday bash, as well as Father’s Day. So it will be a busy weekend again I suppose. Hopefully I won’t feel too drained after it. Because then it a club event, fair parade weekend, lincoln county fair, a rare weekend off, and then st charles county fair. Then a weekend or two off, then Regionals and then our lake vacation. Then to Texas for a wedding. I don’t know when the heck I became so damned busy! Also, at some point in time I have to take some kind of massive test on doing taxes for the IRS. If I don’t pass it, I probably won’t be doing taxes because I’m not paying the $116 to take the damn thing until I do pass it. Apparently they have been having “study groups” for it, but I’ve only heard of one and I wasn’t able to attend. Oh well, I guess I will just have to read the damn book on my own.

Ugh-I’m ready for this work day to be over with so that I can go home and do what I want to do. I’m done for the day 😦


One Comment Add yours

  1. Beth says:

    I ran the All-American 5k this morning- I did enjoy those downhills but that uphill right towards the end was killer!! Also, if I could go back, I would have just walked back to my car instead of waiting for the shuttle. I appreciate that it was there but it took forever- I don’t think I got back to my car until almost 9:15!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s