Recipe: Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
Hey everyone! Back to sharing recipes I’ve found and tried (and even sometimes created!) 🙂
I found the basis for this recipe on Pinterest, and tweaked it a little bit to fit our likes and gave it a whirl and it was a hit with both myself and M! Plus they are good reheated and super portable, so you could make it as a grab and go type lunch or dinner.
Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 5 slices of American Cheese
- 5 large flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Webster Hamburger Seasoning
- Mix Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and hamburger seasoning together in a skillet with the ground beef and brown. You want your ground beef to be crumbled, like you were making tacos.
- Once your beef is done, lay out one tortilla on a plate (I used Aztec brand flour tortillas, and that’s what my nutritional break down includes).
- Spread a small amount of mustard, or to taste, on the center of the tortilla. Break your American cheese slice in half diagonally, and lay that on top of the mustard.
- Spoon a small amount of the seasoned ground beef into the middle of the tortilla, on top of the cheese and mustard.
- Fold up the “ends” of your tortilla and then roll it up like a burrito.
- I used my George Foreman for the next step, which I had heating up while I was preparing the wraps. Lay your wraps onto the grill, and grill for about 3 to 5 minutes, because you want the cheese to melt and you want nice grill marks on your wraps.
And enjoy! M actually likes Miracle Whip on his burgers, so I added that to his wrap before grilling. You can also add whatever you want for garnish, but the nutritional information is based on the ingredients listed above!