Note: The products listed in this post were chosen and paid for by me. Sephora is not a sponsor of this blog and all opinions are my own.
Believe it or not, I love all things beauty related. While I may not do a full-face (or even any) make-up every day, I have a small issue with buying beauty products! And honestly, there is nothing I love more than a good sheet mask. Matt recently went out of town for a guy’s trip/bachelor party for five days and I took that opportunity to test out some sheet masks from Sephora. I did one mask each night after washing my face using the Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Face Wash and then followed up with some new facial oils that I’ve been trying out.
Here are my thoughts on each of the masks I tried!
- The Mud Mask $6- This was the only mask that I needed to rinse my face off after using it. But I loved it! This mask would be perfect to use before applying your make-up for an event (or even the day!) because it is very mattifying, so I can imagine it would help your makeup have great staying power. I’ll be picking up a few more of these, especially to use before my sister’s wedding.
- The Charcoal Mask $6- This mask was pore minimizing, but since I don’t feel like I have super noticeable pores to start with, I didn’t notice much of a difference. I imagine if you used this particular mask on a weekly basis you would see more results.
- Pineapple Face Mask $6-I’ll admit that I bought this little guy solely for the pineapple smell! I’m a sucker for anything that will make me feel like I’m chilling on a tropical island somewhere. The mask was actually very refreshing and the pineapple scent wasn’t nearly as strong as I was expecting it to be after opening the packaging.
- Algae Face Mask $6-This was another very refreshing mask to put on and I could see it being a favorite to toss on after a long day in the sun. It was actually the first mask I tried during mask-a-palooza and I kind of wish that I would have saved it for the end!
- Green Tea Face Mask $6-The only one that I probably won’t be purchasing again. The smell was a little too much for me and I just didn’t feel like it gave me anything. I didn’t notice a difference in any blemish spots after taking it off, and the smell lingered a bit longer than the others. So not a win for me.
My top pick out of all the masks I tried is for sure the mud mask, followed by the pineapple one. I hope that you have the change to grab a few of these and give them a try yourself!