Found this baby on Pinterest (SO addicting!) and thought it would be fun to share with y’all for the upcoming holiday!
Red, White, & Blue Sangria
- Sliced Strawberries
- Pineapple, sliced and cut into stars using a cookie cutter
- 2 Bottles dry white wine
- 1 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup berry-flavored Vodka
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- Combine all ingredients into a large pitcher and stir together.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours
- Serve! Make sure to get a little fruit in all your glasses 🙂
One Comment Add yours
Mmm … that all screams seconds!