Lauren, who blogs over at From My Grey Desk, hosts a link up party every Friday titled High Five for Friday. You pick five highlights from your week and post them either via pictures, text, or both. Then you link up with her blog and she shares the list with everyone, so it’s a great way to check out some new to you blogs. If you’re looking for a new read, I suggest Lauren’s blog. Girl has a crazy love for fashion and cats, so you know there’s going to be some good stuff on there!
Anyways, back to my (hopefully weekly) High Five for Friday!
(from top to bottom)
1) I got my hair cut and had her do some serious trimming and styling to my bangs. And I love them!
2) These two are the loves of my life (aside from M, of course). Sometimes you just need some serious snuggle time on the couch. Or like this weekend, sometimes they need serious baths!
3) This song was on the radio the other night while I was driving to the tax office. It reminded me of high school and watching that movie Romy & Michelle’s High School Reunion.
4) I canNOT find refills for my planner, so I purchased this one on clearance at Target. I also got some new pens (I’m a total pen freak) and some journals. I’m turning one into a gratitude journal, and am going to try to write down one thing I am grateful/thankful for each day.
5) Spring is here! Hopefully that means the weather is going to turn around soon and I don’t have to spend a week circulating between winter weather and summer weather.