Nailed It

This weekend was pretty awesome.

Saturday I woke up and enjoyed a cup of coffee while watching M push down some trees to make room for our new house. Then I put the dogs up and headed to yoga class at Blue Bird. It’s been a hot minute since I did any yoga (about two months!) so I was looking forward to it in a very big way. The class went really well and I even managed to get up a nail my tripod head stand, which I haven’t been able to do since I was maybe 15? Or at least that’s the last time I can clearly remember doing one. So that was pretty exciting!

Then I hit up Picasso’s for a smoothie and a green tea with mint. It was shaping up to be a pretty fantastic day weather wise, so I was looking forward to enjoying it. Next up, I headed to my allergy doctor appointment and to get my allergy shots for the week. I typically get them on Fridays, but since I’ve been dog-watching all day at work, I couldn’t make my usual Friday time. After a quick check-in with my allergists, it was time to do some shopping with my birthday money.

I stopped by Le Creuset and picked up a new baking sheet, a tart dish, some high heat knob/handles for my existing cookware, some handle grabbers, and the cutest little pasty brush! I can’t wait to use my new tart dish, and to really cook something other than bread on my baking sheet. I love my cookware so much! Totally worth every dollar!

Then I quickly stopped by the jewelry store to pick up my necklace that had been repaired before heading home for lunch with M.

After lunch, I went to a birthday bbq for my cousin and hung out with family for a while and then headed up to the fairgrounds to help pour beer for the rodeo for a bit. Then I went home, realized I may be getting a bit of a cold, and decided it was time for bed.

Sunday wasn’t quite as action packed, but we did take a trip to Cabela’s to get the stuff that M ordered for his bear hunting trip, as well as a few GoPro accessories and I got some lighted nocks for my arrows to hopefully be able to find my arrow after I shoot it when hunting! Then we stopped by the grocery store and later had a couple little visitors looking to sell some pizzas for school. Then it was dinner, down time, and an early bed time because we are both battling slight colds.

But other than that, it was a weekend of fantastic proportions!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s