Recipe Redux: Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
So easy and so delicious! Another Pinterest find 🙂
Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup
Makes 6 servings
- 2 1/2 pounds of potatoes (I personally prefer and use Yukon Gold)
- 32 ounces of Swanson Chicken Broth
- 1/2 to 1 whole onion, diced
- 6 teaspoons minced garlic
- Season salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- Peel and cut up the potatoes in to bite sized chunks.
- Add potatoes, broth, onion, garlic, and salt & pepper to crockpot.
- Cook on high for 6 hours, or low for 10 hours.
- Remove half the soup (potatoes and broth) and put it in a blender. Add the cream cheese to the blender. Blend until cheese is incorporated.
- Pour blended soup back into the crock pot and let it get all nice and hot again.