Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate program links. Should you chose to use these links to shop and make purchases on Amazon, I may get a commission from those purchases. As always, I’m grateful for your support and any funds received go back into the blog to make it a better experience for my readers. Thank you!
I know it seems a little early, but here is my first gift guide for you! If you are looking for gifts for any of the ladies in your life, I can promise you any of these gifts will be a hit!
- PoetSky Off the Shoulder Top– I have this top and I love it! It’s perfect for lounging around the house in or dress it up with some skinny jeans and booties for a date night outfit. The material is super soft, and the length is also perfect for wearing it with leggings. Bonus: It comes in a ton of different colors.
- Kendra Scott Calla Cuff Bracelet– I have a few pieces of Kendra Scott jewelry and I love the quality of them. These bracelets make a great gift for your girlfriends, ladies!
- C.C. Thick Cable Knit Pom Beanie-I’m obsessed with knit hats right now for the winter, and this one it top choice for me! Doesn’t make my forehead itch like some knit hats do, and I love that you can get a pommed version or a slouchy beanie.
- A&B Home Natural Geode Bookends-For the book nerd in your life who’s bookshelf needs a little fancying up!
- Katie Loxton Perfect Pouch– I love little pouches that can easily be tossed into my purse or duffle bag and these little cuties fit the bill. With several different sayings and colors to chose from, you’ll find the perfect one for someone to store their little necessities in.
- Sorel Winter Carnival Boots– Dudes, if you have a lady who gets cold feet no matter what in the winter, get her these boots! They are waterproof, warm, and cute looking. They are on my Christmas list this year as well! Sorel makes great quality footwear that stands up to the conditions without looking clunky or like your lady borrowed your winter boots to run some errands in.
- Amazon Essentials Women’s Fuzzy Socks-Speaking of keeping her feet warm, there is nothing better than thick, fuzzy socks in the winter! These socks would make a perfect stocking stuffer, and it probably wouldn’t be too long before a pair were on her feet after opening them.
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones– I have these headphones and they work beautifully! They connect in seconds, charge quickly, and the battery literally lasts forever. I haven’t gone completely wireless yet and just had earbuds because I know myself too well and I know I will lose one of those suckers the first time I use them, so these are a nice alternative because they don’t have a crazy long cord that wraps around your neck, plus they come with a few different size earbuds to custom fit them.
I hope this gift guide serves you well and you find a few things to inspire or start your holiday shopping! Stay tuned for more gift guides coming up as I am working on several more for the season. Drop a comment below if you have any gift ideas for those hard to shop for people in your life (Lord knows I need gift inspiration all the time!).